Apply to Join SharedCxO's Shared C-Suite
Working with SharedCxO is a unique alternative to management consulting. Our team members retain the ability to dictate their own schedule. Each team member may choose the types of clients they are willing to support. Each team member also has the ability to work from anywhere in the world.
Working with SharedCxO is the ideal opportunity for executives that are in between full-time roles, but who want to gain experience and stay sharp. The average member of our network works between 10 to 20 hours weekly. Roughly 80% of the interaction is via email or online forum, with the other 20% being teleconferences scheduled at the team member's convenience.
Since 2010, we have provided shared business teams to hundreds of US businesses.
Application Phase One
Are you Ready to Support Some of America's Fastest Growing Companies? Please use the form below to begin the application process. A member of our team will review your credentials and provide a detailed application upon qualification.